Tuesday, February 3, 2015

           Things are pretty easy for me, as of right now I don't work so all my focus will be primarily on school, especially this class. To be real with myself not only in this class but my other classes i have to stay focus on doing my work, studying, and also don't cheat myself when it comes to meeting deadlines, and requirements. In order to all those things i having to be willing to come in and get help when i need it which mean going to see my professor for help, or in this particular class i have two options where i can either go see professor Simon or go to the WRLC. I also have enough time to do all my work from every class that I take so I shouldn't have an excuse on not doing my work. honestly if i can do all this the outcome for each and everyone of my classes will be a good one.

1 comment:

  1. My first semester here at MC was exactly like like yours right now, I had no job and was just focused on school. I also was only taking three classes, but the bad part about that was I had to much free time, and would waste it, and it wasn't on school work.

    ReplyDelete