Wednesday, February 11, 2015


http://guardianlv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Smartphone-Addiction.jpg


I believe one reason why we are so addicted to our phones is because we don’t want to miss out, we need to know what is going on in the world around us. Whether it has to do with you, or your friends or even people that we don’t know like celebrities, it is like a must for us to be on top of new information and to do so we stay connected with social media or getting text messages from friends. And also phones in today society can do everything you can use it as a newspaper, a radio, even a computer, anything that we need is on our phones I don’t think that there is anything that we can’t do on our phones.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you because I mostly do everything on my phone too. I always want to know what's happening around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you, i think that our phone have become's our one stop shop. Do you think you are addicted to your phone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you i always have my phone around me and its a useful tool in my day to day life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. I always have my phone in hand bcause I don't want to miss anything! lol. Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete