Thursday, February 19, 2015

So far things have been going by fast; however, I've been able to develop better writing skills along the way. Professor Simon does a good job by going over grammar in class, and now I have a better understanding of run-on sentences, and comma splice, and where they are in my sentences. Even though she has help me with my grammar it is still an issue that I have to work on in my writing, so I am able to pass my portfolio. Going to the Writing Reading Learning Center is something that has helped me a lot this semester, and the tutors provide the answers for all the questions that I have about my essay. Going to the WRLC is something that I did more often than last semester, and it is really beneficial. Overall this class has been a preparation because in a way it makes you work hard, and it eventually grows on you, which prepares you not only for ENGL 101, but also prepares you for classes at four year universities.



     

5 comments:

  1. Excellent Post! I totally understand what you're saying. I wish you the best in your studies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though Prof. Simon gives us lot of work, I also feel like its helping me with my essays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post. Prof. Simon does help out a lot with grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also agree with you that it's important to get as much help as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post and i agree with most of what everyone else is saying. I believe we will make it to 101A. best of luck!

    ReplyDelete